Initial Oral Surgery Consultation
We Look Forward to Your First Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. The office phone number is Salem Office Phone Number Salem Office Phone Number 503-581-0223.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary information with you to the consultation. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims. You may also fill out and submit your forms online by following this link.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV or general anesthesia for surgery. Please have nothing to eat or drink six (6) hours prior to your surgery. You will also need an adult to drive you home.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our office.
In Case of Emergency
Being available for your emergency needs is a vital part of our practice. Please explain your problem to our receptionist, who will arrange a timely appointment for you. Our phone number is Salem Office Phone Number 503-581-0223 and calls are answered 24 hours a day.
New To Our Office?
- Learn more about Dr. Swiderski
- Take a tour of our Salem, OR Office
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Dental Insurance Information & Payment Options
- Get Directions to Our Office