Experience, Technology & Personalized Care: Dr. David C. Swiderski, Oral Surgeon, Salem, OR
Dr. Swiderski combines the best in technology with extensive experience to bring a higher level of care in oral surgery to the Salem, OR and Willamette Valley area.
At Mid-Valley Oral, Maxillofacial & Implant Surgery, excellence in oral surgery is achieved on a daily basis, driven by Dr. Swiderski‘s genuine passion for patient care, his years of experience, esteemed educational background, and his commitment to technology and innovation. If you are a Dentist, referring a patient for oral surgery services please complete our Online Doctor Referral Form.
With the promise of outstanding care, we welcome you to our Salem, OR oral surgery practice.
What can you expect when you walk through our door? A unique experience that includes modern, comfortable décor, state-of-the-art technology, and smiling, friendly faces at every turn.
Trained as both a physician and an oral surgeon, Dr. Swiderski completed his residency at the prestigious Mayo Clinic. During his residency, he was fortunate to learn directly from several of the first doctors to perform orthognathic and dental implant surgeries in the country. This valuable training is evident in the enhanced results that our patients enjoy.
What sets us apart?
- Technology: Our ongoing investment in technology and continued research of industry trends allow us to give our patients a better experience with more precise diagnoses, leading to better results.
- Care: We understand that it is common for medical procedures to cause anxiety in patients, and are committed to providing a different experience. We offer a variety of anesthesia options, including IV and general, to ensure that you are comfortable before, during and after surgery.
- Experience and Passion: Dr. Swiderski brings years of experience and training, and a genuine passion for the well being of his patients to work with him each day.
Office Hours & Address
Mid-Valley Oral, Maxillofacial & Implant Surgery is located at
New To Our Office?
- Learn more about Dr. Swiderski
- Take a tour of our Salem Office
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- What to Expect at Your First Visit
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Dental Insurance Information & Payment Options
- Get Directions to Our Office
To learn more about our practice visit our In the News page. Call Salem Office Phone Number Salem Office Phone Number 503-581-0223 with any questions or to schedule your consultation with Dr. Swiderski.
In Case of Emergency
Being available for your emergency dental needs is a vital part of our practice. Please explain your problem to our receptionist, who will arrange a timely appointment for you. Our phone number is Salem Office Phone Number 503-581-0223 and calls are answered 24 hours a day.